Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Applied & Interactive Theatre

Are you a drama practitioner passionate about the potential of applied theatre? C&T Theatre Company has a growing national network of schools, each hosting a resident drama practitioner who works across the local and school community. We are currently recruiting for a practitioner to be based in a Reading performing arts school, joining existing centres in Worcester, Walsall, York and London.

http://www.tonisant.com/aitg/blog/


I'm a strong believer in the potential of applied theatre in education and I'm interested to further explore this field. I'm glad to hear that there are theatre companies like C&T that encourage the potential of applied theatre as a powerful educational tool.

I'm sorry to hear that C&T is not currently recruiting for drama practitioners in Los Angeles because I would have been thrilled to be part of this company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.